To produce renewable energy that adds value to grain and livestock production, enhances the income of our investor partners, provide a safe rewarding work environment, and creates economic opportunities for the community.
Goals of for the Company:
- Produce 80 million gallon per year of bio-fuel ethanol focusing on the local, regional and national markets and start of production June 2018.
- Produce a high-protein feed source for the local livestock.
- Return maximum profits to member investors.
- Add value to agriculture in the area.
- Meet the standard 20% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions.
- Improve efficiency with the latest technology.
Goals of the Ringneck Energy, LLC Board:
- Have a risk management program for the majority of input and output price risk.
- Produce environmentally friendly products through environmentally friendly processes.
- Operate efficiently and profitably without compromising the health or safety of our employees.
- Recognize our role in enhancing rural development and the profitability of agriculture, through value added processing.
- Investigate the opportunities for new technologies or expansion, and encourage continuing education for all employees.
Local Community Benefits
- Ringneck Energy & Feed, LLC intends to use local products and services whenever possible, both during and after plant construction.
- Excellent employment opportunity: Anticipated 40 to 45 quality jobs to area residents.
- Large quantity of high quality feed.
- Offer an additional market for local farmers and livestock producers.
United States and Environmental Benefits
- Decreased dependency on foreign oil.
- Cleaner burning renewable fuel.
- Positive energy conversion rate (+34 percent) per U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).